Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

Lock Down


Lock down

The lock down feels great  because I can spend more time with my family especially with my baby brother. I can do helpful things like picking up bits of food on the floor and cleaning the table. I could play Shell shockers on my Chromebook. I can watch my favourite Netflix series which is Brooklyn 99. Then at night I just read my books or play with my little brother. But when I'm not sleepy I just re-watch any movies that I love on Netflix until I go to sleep.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sean,
    You have been busy in the lockdown. It is good to read that you are being helpful with your baby brother. Families always have to work together. Don't forget to take a photo of your lego creations and put them on your blog for your friends to see.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sean
    I am glad to hear you are enjoying your lockdown, sounds like you have been super busy! What is your baby brothers name? I bet he is really cute.
    I agree with Mrs Roach, please put some photos up of your lego creations!
    Happy Easter to you and your family, Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post