Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Easter Sunday




I woke up at 9:00. I ate breakfast it was sausage and fried eggs. At 10:00 my family joined the online mass. The priest was talking about how Jesus has risen from the dead, also how he died for our sins. He also talked about the people who unfortunately have Covid-19. After the mass ended I played Pixel gun 3D. Usually my family would have an Easter egg hunt, but since we're quarantined and we can't go outside. My dad baked brownies and they were delicious I almost ate all of them! but my sister ate the last one.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sean,
    I watched Bishop Paul say Mass on Easter Sunday. It feels odd not being in church at Easter. Brownies is a delicious treat instead of chocolate eggs. Your dad is clever to think of that.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sean
    Happy Easter to you!
    I also watched mass online with Bishop Paul, very strange not seeing everyone on Easter Sunday. Oh I love brownies, I do hope you enjoyed them.
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great Easter you you had and i like to see you play pixel gun 3d like i do.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post