Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Japan facts

 hello welcome back to my blog. This week for independent writing we had to choose any country to write some facts about and I chose Japan for my country here are some facts about japan and I also made the Japan flag

                                    

1. population: 126, 050, 804

2.Capital: Tokyo

3.Major Mountain Ranges: Japanese Alps

4.Major Rivers: Biwa, Inawashiro, Kasumigaura

5.The national anthem is: Kimigayo

6. The national sport: Sumo

3 comments:

  1. hey Sean it's Tharun those facts are really cool I never now that japan has 126,050'804

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sean!, I bet you have been really getting good ideas!. Maybe next time you should add a bit more facts. Hope you have an excellent long 5 day weekend.

    From Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sean! Boston here- this is incredible! I never would have knew that sumo wrestling was japans national sport!
    From Boston

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post