Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

persuasive writing

Today I had to learnt how to plan and write a genre of text which was: persuasive writing!
Then I had to use this google slide for a step by step guide on what is persuasive writing that was made by my teachers. Then it tells me what's a persuasive text. For my task I had to choose one of the topics that was on the slide then argue about my opinion. I had to argue on  how dogs are better than cats. I chose it because I want people to know that cat's will most likely to run and hide from intruders or unknown people while dogs will stay and protect their owners no matter what. Most dogs will bark or growl at you to alert you in case of danger.  

2 comments:

  1. Well done understanding the task Sean - I look forward to reading your persuasive writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sean,

    Great job at explaining your task for this week.
    Looking at your explanation as to why you think dogs are better than cats, shows me you really understand persuasive writing.
    You do have a point. Dogs are most differently better at protection than cats.
    Do you have either a cat or a dog at home?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post